Saturday 20 June 2015

🌸 Summer Q&A 2015 🌸

Hello everybody! This is my first blogpost so I thought I should do a Q&A so you can all get to know me a little bit better! I posted picture on Instagram asking my followers to ask me some questions. So here are the questions and I will feature the instagram names of the people who asked me the question 💜

 @lilyhopexo - who is your favourite youtuber?
I have so many favourite youtubers I can't pick one! I love Zoella, LillyMae, ThatcherJoe, Twaimz and VelvetGh0t.

 @thefloralgrande - what made you start a blog?
For a while I have wanted to do something like a blog. Originally I wanted to do YouTube but I didn't feel comfortable recording myself so I thought it might be better to do a blog! 

 @vintage__cherries - what do you want to be when you older?
As I love beauty and fashion I would love something to do with that like a beautician or a model as I'm quite tall. Also I would love to be an actress!

 @pasteldani - favourite eyebrow product?
I have only started to do my eyebrows as I got them threaded a few weeks ago but I always use the too faced boudoir eyes and I use the colours garter belt and birthday suit. For a drugstore product I would use maybelline brow drama.

I hope you enjoyed my first blogpost on my blog! To build up my blogposts I will probably be posting sometime between 3pm - 4pm tonight 🌸✨ ily!

Instagram - @sprinklesofmadison
Email - floralbowsyt1@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment